No products in the cart.
CompTIA Practice Test for Security+ (SY0-401)
The MeasureUp Practice Test SY0-401 prepares candidates for the CompTIA Security+ Certification. CompTIA Security+ validates foundation-level knowledge of network security, compliance and operational security, threats and vulnerabilities, application security, data security, host security, access control, identity management, and cryptography. The Security+ certification is aimed at IT professionals with two years of network administration experience.
Master the CompTIA SY0-401 Security+ content and be ready for exam day success – quickly – with this MeasureUp practice test… We guarantee it!
This test contains 334 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Access Control and Identity Management – 51 questions
- Application, Data and Host Security – 48 questions
- Compliance and Operational Security – 62 questions
- Cryptography – 39 questions
- Network Security – 68 questions
- Threats and Vulnerabilities – 66 questions